Portable Multifeed Oxygen Supply Ventilator
(Model: PMOSV- 4)
Oshohealth R&D team have developed Portable Multifeed Oxygen Supply Ventilator in just last 6 days for Emergency Respiratory Support to assist our Medical staff in the country in fighting Covid-19 pendemic.PMOSV – 4 is already in service with Indian Airforce.
A typical Oxygen providing facility at hospitals comprises of an oxygen cylinder, feeding only one patient through a Ventimask arrangement. At OshoHealth R&D, we felt to design a suitable portable arrangement that could provide oxygen through existing ventimasks with hospitals / medical support team to a number of needy patients using a single-cylinder during emergencies which is the need of the hour.
OshoHealth innovation would enable one Oxygen Bottle to supply Four (4) patients concurrently thus enabling critical care management to a larger number of COVID patients with the existing limited resources.
Present oxygen supply facility at hospitals consists of an oxygen cylinder feeding only one patient at a time.In this period of covid-19 pandemic, requirement is to utilise the limited available resources for maximum advantage
PMOSV consisting of Oxygen Mother Cylinder, SS manifold, Inlet Pressure gauge, Opening/Closing valve, Release Valve and Safety Valve is mounted on four wheel portable trolley
Portable Multifeed Oxygen Supply Ventilator:
- Inlet Pressure: Upto 300 bars
- Out let Pressure: 3.6 bars
- Pressure relief valve opening & re closing: >5.5 bars
- Flow range: 0 - - 25 lpm.
- In let Port: One (1 Nos)
- Out let Port with independent flow rate settings: 04 Nos.
- Oxygen Mother Cylinder Capacity: 47.5 litres (Optional)
- Portable, Easy to handle, Oxygen on Wheels
- No electricity required
- Suitable for utilisation in hospitals, clinics and temporary medical facilities (Covid Centres / Shelters including Train based isolation centers)