UViSafe UV-C: Fabric Disinfector
Professional Garment Disinfection “JUST RADIATE ”
UViSafe UV-C Garment disinfector can be used to disinfect all garments and clothes in retail outlets for safe virus free
trial room experience.
It is a modular unit (5 dress/unit). Applicable to disinfect any fabric material within 1Minute of Exposure.
Bacterial and viral infections are spread directly through cough, sneeze and physical contact posing a real health threat.
UV-C Systems are powerful instruments to disinfect fabric quickly and non chemically.
- • The beam of UV-C rays effectively deactivates viruses and bacteria in any dress within 1 minute.
- • The moist air, sweat and odour from the dress is pulled out by a powerful suction.
- • Dresses are perfumed to feel fresh when you wear it.
- • Environmental friendly – no chemical or ozone emissions hazardous to health.
- • Shortwave UV radiation peak at 253.7 nm (UVC).
- • High efficiency and instant disinfection provided by 6 chambered UV-C lamps.
- • High suction fan to remove moist air
- • Fragrance diffused over disinfected clothes
- • Radiation Sources 6 x 36W
- • Suction fan : 110 CFM
- • 1 Unit : 980mm X 570mm X 1737mm
Tests performed in a lab setting by Boston University using a Signify UV-C light source revealed that a dose of 5mJ/cm2 reduced 99% of SARS-CoV-2, the virus causing COVID-19, in just 6 seconds. Based on the data, it was determined that a dose of 22mJ/cm2 will result in a reduction of 99.9999% in 25 seconds. Research variables available upon request. Complies with IEC 62471 standard for photo biological safety.